Hampstead nw3, London - Current Weather
Dry; Mostly cloudy
|Data recorded at 05:26:37 GMT|
|Measure||Current - ? s ago||Max/Min||Rate||24hr mean|
|Temperature||6.4 °C||6.4 °C at 05:24
4.8 °C at 02:42
|+0.4 °C /hr
+0.7 °C /24hr
|Relative Humidity||90%||90% at 05:17
81% at 00:09
|Dew Point||4.9 °C||4.9 °C at 05:24
2.1 °C at 00:13
|+0.7 °C /hr
+1.9 °C /24hr
|Pressure||1027 hPa||1031 hPa at 01:30
1027 hPa at 05:23
|-3 hPa /hr
+3 hPa /24hr
|Wind||5.9 mph S
Gusting to 6.0 mph
|Max Speed: 9.4 mph
Max Gust: 10.9 mph
|Max Hr Gust: 10.2 mph
Bft: Gentle breeze (F3)
|Rainfall||0.0 mm||Max Rate: null
Max Hourly: null
|Rate: 0.0 mm/h
Last 10 mins: 0.0 mm
|Day Temp Range:|
3.5 °C (Daily Min: 1.4 °C)
|10-min Av. Wind:|
5.3 mph S
46 hours ago
Latest Monthly Weather Report
- Overall, the month was somewhat warmer than average, with a mean of 9.5 °C (+1.9 °C from the LTA).
The absolute low was 0.3 °C, and the highest 16.9 °C.
- Came in much wetter than the long-term average, at 106.1 mm (+89%) across 20 days of recordable rain. The most rainfall recorded in a single day (starting at midnight) was 29.8 mm. The cumulative annual total for 2014 now stands at 774.0 mm (+37%) from 157 rain days.
- A slightly dull month, with 61 hrs (-10%) from a possible 237.
21 days had more than a minute of sunshine, the maximum being 6 hrs.
- Winter Events
- No snow or frost observed.
- Other Events
- There were no days of hail, 0 of thunder, 0 with fog at 09z. 3 days had >10 mm of rain, and 1 with gusts >30 mph.
Latest Interesting Stat
Five of the top-ten wettest days in six years of records for this weather station have come in the last four months alone (Aug-Nov 2014). Two in August, and one in each of the remaining months. This period also contains the wettest overall day, the 13th Oct 2014.Updated: 23rd Nov 2014
This weather station has been recording data for 2149 days (1617 at NW3)