Hampstead nw3, London - Current Weather
Mist/Fog Nearby; Mostly cloudy
|Data recorded at 15:56:59 GMT|
|Measure||Current - ? s ago||Max/Min||Rate||24hr mean|
|Temperature||9.3 °C||9.3 °C at 15:06
7.9 °C at 03:55
|+0.0 °C /hr
+1.1 °C /24hr
|Relative Humidity||98%||98% at 09:17
96% at 00:43
|Dew Point||9.0 °C||9.0 °C at 15:06
7.4 °C at 01:18
|+0.0 °C /hr
+1.7 °C /24hr
|Pressure||1009 hPa||1015 hPa at 00:26
1008 hPa at 15:14
|-1 hPa /hr
-10 hPa /24hr
|Wind||2.4 mph NE
Gusting to 2.4 mph
|Max Speed: 7.4 mph
Max Gust: 10.2 mph
|Max Hr Gust: 3.1 mph
Bft: Light breeze (F2)
|Rainfall||3.3 mm||Max Rate: 5 mm/h
Max Hourly: 1.8 mm
|Rate: 0.0 mm/h
Last 10 mins: 0.0 mm
|Day Temp Range:|
10.1 °C (Daily Min: 5.5 °C)
|10-min Av. Wind:|
0.6 mph NE
8 hours ago
Latest Monthly Weather Report
- Overall, the month was somewhat warmer than average, with a mean of 13.8 °C (+2.1 °C from the LTA).
The absolute low was 3.6 °C, and the highest 21.3 °C.
- Came in somewhat wetter than the long-term average, at 94.2 mm (+45%) across 17 days of recordable rain. The most rainfall recorded in a single day (starting at midnight) was 40.7 mm. The cumulative annual total for 2014 now stands at 667.9 mm (+31%) from 137 rain days.
- A normal month, with 104 hrs (-2%) from a possible 295.
24 days had more than a minute of sunshine, the maximum being 9 hrs.
- Winter Events
- No snow or frost observed.
- Other Events
- There were no days of hail, 0 of thunder, 0 with fog at 09z. 1 day had >10 mm of rain, and 1 with gusts >30 mph.
Latest Interesting Stat
Five of the top-ten wettest days in six years of records for this weather station have come in the last four months alone (Aug-Nov 2014). Two in August, and one in each of the remaining months. This period also contains the wettest overall day, the 13th Oct 2014.Updated: 23rd Nov 2014
This weather station has been recording data for 2124 days (1592 at NW3)